Sunday, 30 March 2014

A look at my Promotional Items



After looking at some sites to print off my Cards and Postcards I decided Moo was the best option . I found the site easy to use but was disappointed that I could not use all my designs as I had to limit my cards as I found that Moo would not let me change the back of my card and not all my designs would suit the same back as each was custom designed .
My Cards did however Arrive promptly and looked exactly how I wanted them to look.

                   


This is one of my designs featuring my characters from my Final Major Project Comic which I wanted to use to promote my comic to the public as well as promote myself through my images.    
   


The second card I designed Was also to promote my Comic. With a single image of one of my characters designed to look like a playing card


         

                                         

This is the third and final image for my Business Cards. Demonstrating my concept illustration skills as well and  an example of my digital work .





                       
                       
These are my final postcard designs , I think these turned out the best as they are  eye catching and a really good example of my work .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



After receiving my cards Promptly from Moo , I then extended to look at my other items such as Keyrings, Stickers and Bookmarks.

I ordered the stickers off Moo, I was a little worried that they not be delivered in time for my presentation so I wanted to have some security in terms of my Promotional Items by including my bookmarks and Stickers into my many items.








                                                                               





My Sitckers arrived the day before hand in and I was very relieved to see that they have turned out exactly as I had hoped they would , if not a little small.






                        
 
                       

Being Small , they are perfect for handing out to people or for selling , they make perfect little promotional items and will I think they will be received well at  the conventions I attend. I plan to give these out with every piece I sell or as a sort of 'wearable business card '.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




As well as having these promotional Items finished I have also been working on my CV.
at the moment I have been working on a mock up of my CV and adding information to it, as I have not had much art experience to add to it recently I have decided to just work on it and add these experiences as they happen and when I feel that I have enough to write about I will finish the CV and have It printed .
It will help me to gain work in places such as production companies or any other field of work that requires an Artists CV.








No comments:

Post a Comment