Saturday, 29 March 2014

My Website.

My website is going to be a very important promotional platform for my work . It provides a way of clients to contact me, view my work and it means I can give updates on my work and progress of projects.

I used 123.reh to obtain a domain name and then used a platform which I have alot of confidence with , Tumblr, to host my domain name.
At some point in the future I would like to be able to build a website or employ a website builder to make a website dedicated to me and my work but for the moment tumblr provides a good service to suit my needs as I can upload images and posts easily, show links to my other sites such as my online portfolio and facebook page and I can customise my page and layout.


By providing A link to my online portfolio on carbonmade I will allow clients to access my page to learn more about me and then explore my work . I think this was a good choice for me as I could possibly get international clients in the future and this is a good way for them to see my work before they contact me . 




I will continue to build my website to a professional level and add links to things such as separate blogs for my work and an online shop where people can buy prints and products such as books and small items that I produce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment