Wednesday, 26 March 2014

my business card designs

When Planning My cards. I decided to split my cards so that I would have a set for each of my pathways, One for Comics and the Other for Concept. 

When Planning out designs for my cards, I looked back to to the work I was doing for authorship last Year. It consisted of a few cards featuring my characters from my comic and another was of a character design that I had developed  last year. 

                

these were really rough sketches in my older books and I really wanted to try to develop them alot more so they could be of use to me .
As one of my characters is named Jack and he is quite a rough and roguish character, i decided to try to play on his name and nature a little bit and make a playing card based on his character. 


This is the image I ended up with originally  , which I then scanned and coloured on photoshop to look like this





For my second card.I decided to include my two main characters  from my FMP Project, this way I can promote my comic as well as show some of my character design skills. 


I Inked and coloured the characters traditionally and then scanned in and edited and coloured more on photoshop, adding texture and background . 






For another design , I decided to use an image which I completed on photoshop for a Cover submission , I really liked this image and thought it showed off my photoshop skills  so I decided to use this for my business card for my concept pathway.



No comments:

Post a Comment